Monday, January 29, 2007

Busy Week

Steph and I wanted to catch everyone up on happenings in our life.


This past week has been crazy!


Three big things for us....


1) I graduated from Predator training, so I am now qualified in a new aircraft, the MQ-1 Predator. It is an unmanned aerial vehicle I fly from a ground control station. I am now flying missions in Iraq and Afghanistan....from Vegas!





b) I had a promotion board on Friday. It went well, and I am now a Major select. I will actually assume the new rank in about 3 months when approved by congress. Standby for the big party in Vegas!


III. Speaking of Vegas. Steph and I have about 3-4 months left here, so make your plans if you wanted to come to vegas and not pay for a room, otherwise ya'll are welcome in Phoenix! I have been working on our house in Phoenix, and have just about wrapped up my latest remodeling project; 1000sq feet of travertine. I retiled the entry, 2 halls, a closet, a bathroom, the kitchen, a breakfast nook, the greatroom, and the laundry. Took longer than I thought, but I think it was worth it. I just need to grout and seal.



The recipes look good. Steph is going to send one of her recipes (one of my favorites) soon. I have $$$$$ riding on the Colts to take it all..................................just kidding, go Bears!

SandS

No comments: