Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally.....

We have a DECK!!! For those of you that don't know, I've been after Brad for a deck for five years now. FIVE YEARS! As you can see, I didn't want anything fancy. I just needed something that I could sit on, watch Turner play, get some sun and maybe have a drink or two. After hearing me complain about it for the last few years, Bill (wonderful Bill) decided this year was the year!! He came down last weekend and helped Brad build it. We also had the benefit of Uncle Bob and Aunt Cindy visiting that weekend, which meant Brad and Bill had a little more help. Thank you Brad, Bill, Bob and Cindy for helping my new deck finally come to life!! Now all it needs is a coat of sealant, a table and some chairs, a little landscaping and maybe a new grill for Brad.

Also...we FINALLY had a nice day so we could blow up Turner's birthday present! As you can see, he had a blast! Thanks Shelley, Pops, Aunt Amy and Uncle Alan!!! Not only did he have a ton of fun, he made some new neighborhood friends too! It's amazing how kids flock to these kind of toys. We can't wait to have all of his little playgroup friends over for some outdoor fun! This summer is going to be so much fun!!

No comments: