Hello All!
I thought it would be cool if we post recipes with pictures. I will most likey try a new recipe if I see what it looks like first. I will start and hopefully everyone will share their recipes.
I thought it would be cool if we post recipes with pictures. I will most likey try a new recipe if I see what it looks like first. I will start and hopefully everyone will share their recipes.
This is seared diver scallops with roasted red pepper sauce. Served with watercress tossed with honey truffle oil dressing and mashed yam jewel.
We had this for dinner on Monday.
Recipe:
Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste, grilled for about 2 minutes per side.
Truffle oil dressing: mix honey, truffle oil, salt/pepper, rice wine vinegar together (to taste). Drizzled over watercress
Red pepper sauce: roast about 2 red pepper, peel skin, place peppers, garlic, chicken broth in blender blend til smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper; add a dash of hot pepper sauce for a little kick.
Make your sweet mashed potatoes to your liking
We paired it with an AZ chardonnay
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Wow. Now I feel really lacking in my cooking after seeing how beautiful yours looks.
Thanks Shell! Taste is what really counts, right? Now, grab your camera and take a quick pic of your plate and post with the recipe so we can all enjoy it!!
that would mean i have to cook something. i've been slacking in that department recently. i could give my recipe for spaghetti with meat sauce. that's as creative as i've been right now. or maybe this gives me an excuse to get back in the kitchen and do something interesting. :) regardless, you guys amaze me.
Post a Comment