Ok, so the blog has been fizzling out, and I think it's time we worked on an alternative. I propose that everyone who doesn't already have one, get a Facebook account (they are free) and then we can all keep in touch that way. Jorge has an account and I try and make a smartass post to him atleast once a week. I promise to do the same for everyone else. Any thoughts?
Tim
4 comments:
Sounds good to us. We will fall in line and succumb to peer pressure by finally getting a facebook account.
SandS
I still want to hold out. I stand by statement that facebook, myspace, etc are for pedophiles and adulterers. :)
I have fought it long enough and will set one up also. Alan already has one.
I've been fighting all the peer pressure too...but I guess it's time to run with the "in" crowd. Shelley, I will do my best to not become a pedophile or adulterer.
Post a Comment