The San Francisco Treat! Ok...for those who have not been on FB .....yea, i know...who hasn't? :-) I am moving to the Bay area in August. Yippy! I was there last week to do a bit of apartment hunting. Yikes! It is EXPENSIVE out there! But the weather is BEAUTIFUL! and not to mention the diversity......food...food..food...a foodie dream! love it ...love it...I've been to SF twice...both on business. I actually got to explore the area a bit from a future resident point of view. I think I can get use to being there for awhile.....at least 4 years.
It was a bit foggy but still a beautiful sight!
 |
| view from the park |
the water was actually warmer than expected
Santa Monica beach...I drove down to LA on Sat. for a conference.
A view from the top of the famous Lombard Street. The walking tour would
be much better than doing this in a car.
Of course I couldn't go to SF and not visit Ghiradelli and then not have
this sinfully delicious treat!
Please come out to visit when you can. Amy L...you said SF is your favorite city...I'll be waiting for you :-)
And remember, "if you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair..." S.McKenzie
4 comments:
I will take you up on that sometime. Glad you're finding places to go and things to eat!
We will take you up on that too...now that you will be a bit closer to us. lol!
Cool! will hold you guys to that:-)
looking forward to see families visiting
Can't wait to plan a trip to see you and my favorite city!!
Post a Comment